The atmosphere of the house is fresh and cool, who doesn’t want it? . Everyone is sure to be happy with the fresh and cool atmosphere of the house, especially for people who are in hot areas such as those in the tropics or even the desert or whose regions are experiencing summer.
For now, having a house that is fresh and cool and we can adjust the temperature according to our wishes is not impossible, because today there are tools called AC (Air Conditioner). With the Air Conditioner in your house you don’t need to feel hot when inside your house. Oops, but the price of this Air Conditioner is not cheap, plus the monthly electricity costs you have to pay will also swell if you keep on using Air Conditioners in your home. In addition, you also have to consider the cost of replacing the liquid freon and the cost for the service which is not cheap for some people.
Then how and solutions to keep your home fresh and cool even though you don’t have an air conditioner in your home? Now on this occasion we will provide tips and tricks to overcome this so that you can still feel comfortable in the house. Okay we just discussed the tips and tricks:
- The first is if the air temperature outside the room feels cooler compared to the temperature inside your house then all you have to do is try to open the window of your house and then turn on the fan towards the window which will make the air hot the one inside the house was pushed out. So slowly the heat in your room will be less than before.
- Place the fan in the right position. By positioning the fan in the right location, the range of wind gusts can effectively reach a wider area. In addition, use a fan that has a rotation system above you do not need to bother turning the direction of the wind to cool the corner of your home room.
- The third tip is to place a bucket or container filled with cold water and place a cloth towel into the bucket then put it in front of the fan. This method is powerful enough to reduce the feeling of heat and besides that there are some fans now who have bundled it with a water sprayer to give more freshness to its users.
- Use fabric made from 100 percent cotton as your home’s equipment, be it curtains, bed linen or anything else. because cotton material material is natural and can reduce excess heat compared to materials such as polyester or flannel which actually save heat. And also avoid using black cloth or clothing that has the ability to deliver very high heat, use brightly colored fabrics or clothing with less ability to deliver heat.
- Try putting plants such as aloe vera or sanserviera which in addition can give a beautiful impression in your room but can also provide freshness because plants have the ability to absorb heat energy and also provide oxygen supply to your home ruins to prevent you from a stuffy atmosphere.
- If the outdoor conditions are hotter than inside the room, try to cover the windows of your house so that the hot air does not enter freely into the house. But make sure that the air vents remain open as an air circulation exchange path, because if you close the air vents then the oxygen supply will be disrupted.
- Turn off the room lights that are not too important and also turn off other electronic equipment that is not in use and can generate heat.
Well, it’s easy right? to make your home cool without having to use an air conditioner.By doing this you can save a lot of money that caused by a large enough electric air conditioner power consumption. Okay, I hope this article is useful and wait for other interesting info at quasolution.com.